This post has affiliate links.
Well before New York Fashion Week named fringe as one of 2016’s it trends, I’ve been obsessed with everything fringe since my girlhood days of playing dress up with my mama’s old purses and belts. This Spring is no different — I literally gasped at the thought of rocking a beautiful solid colored cross body fringe bag over a colorful maxi dress and sandals.
With a love for it’s classic lines in leather, suede or velvet, I’m sharing 7 of the prettiest, sexiest, most fabulous fringe handbags that ring in just under $200. Slay with me!
1. Rebecca Minkoff Finn Fringe Cross Body Bag (light gray)
2. Monserat De Lucca Noe Petite Cross Body Bag (fuchsia)
3. Fossil ‘Sydney’ Leather Cross Body (Sea Glass)
4. Ash Hendrix Studded Leather Clutch Bag (Black)
5. Patricia Nash Spring Boho Suede Cross Body (Sand)
6. Karen Millen Micro Shoulder Bag (Blue)
7. Fossil Jules Leather Drawstring Mini Bag (Black)
My favorite designer from this group is Rebecca Minkoff. Because of it’s practicality, meaning I could see myself wearing it in the store, while traveling or at meetings, is Fossil’s drawstring mini bag, which comes in several colors. Which of these fringe bags are your favorite?
Ariel C. Williams is the Editor-in-Chief of Slay Culture and author of The Girl Talk Chronicles (Amazon). Sound parenting, storytelling without bounds, and providing a space where Black women and Black boys (like she and her son) are celebrated for their greatness are things that keep her going. Tweet her @ArielSaysNow.